Latest SPIDER-MAN Set Video Shows the Web-Slinger Dodging Bullets

Plenty of images and videos from the LA filming location of Marc Webb's Spider-Man reboot have hit the net, and the latest footage shows an extension of an action scene involving the Web-Head and a few police officers.

SpiderMan.jpg

The yet to be titled Spider-Man film stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen and Denis Leary. It is currently scheduled to hit 3D theaters July 3rd, 2012. Several weeks ago, MTV posted the first clear image of the web-slinger in full costume; and since then plenty more images and videos have appeared online. This video shows what appears to be a continuation of a scene involving a car jacking; this time, several NYPD cops are involved:



twitterblam2.jpgFacebookblam.jpg

Comments

Gaston

Gaston's picture

Anyone else find it weird that Sony have made no effort to get these videos and pictures off the web?

Pietro Filipponi  |  Managing Editor

Pietro Filipponi's picture
Gaston wrote:

Anyone else find it weird that Sony have made no effort to get these videos and pictures off the web?

They can't when people film from a public street. Same goes for all the set pics and videos from every other film. As long as the people taking them aren't encroaching on private property it's fair game.

HawkManX

HawkManX's picture

where can i find that thumbnail pic?

Gaston

Gaston's picture

Found it on Deviantart
spiderman_2012_teaser_poster_by_hyzak-d3910yc.jpg

Pietro Filipponi wrote:
Gaston wrote:

Anyone else find it weird that Sony have made no effort to get these videos and pictures off the web?

They can't when people film from a public street. Same goes for all the set pics and videos from every other film. As long as the people taking them aren't encroaching on private property it's fair game.

Ah, I see.

Interesting John  |  Web Developer

Interesting John's picture
Gaston wrote:
HawkManX wrote:

where can i find that thumbnail pic?

Found it on Deviantart.
spiderman_2012_teaser_poster_by_hyzak-d3910yc.jpg

That's a pretty boss pic Big Grin It's amazing what lighting can do for that costume Tongue

HawkManX

HawkManX's picture
Interesting John wrote:
Gaston wrote:
HawkManX wrote:

where can i find that thumbnail pic?

Found it on Deviantart.
spiderman_2012_teaser_poster_by_hyzak-d3910yc.jpg

That's a pretty boss pic Big Grin It's amazing what lighting can do for that costume :P

Seriously. It looks so bad in all the unofficial set pics. Here it looks LEGIT lol. Maybe.... better than the Raimi version??? :/

Interesting John  |  Web Developer

Interesting John's picture
HawkManX wrote:
Interesting John wrote:
Gaston wrote:
HawkManX wrote:

where can i find that thumbnail pic?

Found it on Deviantart.
spiderman_2012_teaser_poster_by_hyzak-d3910yc.jpg

That's a pretty boss pic Big Grin It's amazing what lighting can do for that costume :P

Seriously. It looks so bad in all the unofficial set pics. Here it looks LEGIT lol. Maybe.... better than the Raimi version??? :/

I'll say this, if the final version is anything like this, then I think the colors, the webbing and the eyes are better than the Raimi version, but the color separations on the Raimi version are better.

Pietro Filipponi  |  Managing Editor

Pietro Filipponi's picture

Holy hell, did someone really try to play that manip off as real concept art? Eek

Interesting John  |  Web Developer

Interesting John's picture
Pietro Filipponi wrote:

Holy hell, did someone really try to play that manip off as real concept art? o_O

I don't know, did they?

Pietro Filipponi  |  Managing Editor

Pietro Filipponi's picture
Interesting John wrote:
Pietro Filipponi wrote:

Holy hell, did someone really try to play that manip off as real concept art? o_O

I don't know, did they?

Yessir, and it's one of our members to boot BLAM!

Interesting John  |  Web Developer

Interesting John's picture
Pietro Filipponi wrote:
Interesting John wrote:
Pietro Filipponi wrote:

Holy hell, did someone really try to play that manip off as real concept art? o_O

I don't know, did they?

Yessir, and it's one of our members to boot B!

Did I miss something?

To be fair, it's a very well done manip.

Gaston

Gaston's picture
Interesting John wrote:
Pietro Filipponi wrote:
Interesting John wrote:
Pietro Filipponi wrote:

Holy hell, did someone really try to play that manip off as real concept art? o_O

I don't know, did they?

Yessir, and it's one of our members to boot B!

Did I miss something?

To be fair, it's a very well done manip.

Yeeeaaahhh, that might have been me :/
Someone sent the picture but they cropped out the date and Deviantart link to make it look like official concept art.
I kind passed it around.
It wasn't until someone else pointed out that it was fanart that I realized I got pranked.
I realized this was the thumbnail pic hawkmanx was talking about so I posted it here.

Interesting John  |  Web Developer

Interesting John's picture
Gaston wrote:
Interesting John wrote:
Pietro Filipponi wrote:
Interesting John wrote:
Pietro Filipponi wrote:

Holy hell, did someone really try to play that manip off as real concept art? o_O

I don't know, did they?

Yessir, and it's one of our members to boot B!

Did I miss something?

To be fair, it's a very well done manip.

Yeeeaaahhh, that might have been me :/
Someone sent the picture but they cropped out the date and Deviantart link to make it look like official concept art.
I kind passed it around.
It wasn't until someone else pointed out that it was fanart that I realized I got pranked.
I realized this was the thumbnail pic hawkmanx was talking about so I posted it here.

Honestly, I'd be fooled by it too Wink

Green Man

Green Man's picture

Is that poster real?!

Interesting John  |  Web Developer

Interesting John's picture
Green Man wrote:

Is that poster real?!

>_<

hahahaha... we wish it was.