GIVEAWAY: GRIMM: SEASON ONE on Blu-ray
Published: August 6, 2012 - 9:10am
Homicide detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli, Privileged, Grey’s Anatomy) discovers he is descended from a long line of criminal profilers known as “Grimms,” protectors who are charged with keeping the balance between humanity and the creatures of myth. With newly awoken abilities to detect the evil lurking among us, Nick struggles to keep his old life separate and safe as he becomes ever more entrenched in the ancient rivalries of the Grimm world.
Grimm: Season One also stars Russell Hornsby (Lincoln Heights, In Treatment), Silas Weir Mitchell (My Name is Earl, The Mentalist), Bitsie Tulloch (The Artist, Quarterlife), Reggie Lee (Prison Break, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End) and Sasha Roiz (Caprica, House). Guest stars such as Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio (Scarface) Amy Acker (Angel), Titus Welliver (Lost) and Sebastian Roché (Supernatural) also appear in this uniquely evocative series.
Grimm: Season One is available as a five-disc set in special, limited edition packaging with exclusive “Grimm” collector cards. It features never-before-seen bonus material that takes fans deep into the world of “Grimm,” including an interactive creature guide, “Making Monsters” featurette and much more. The Grimm: Season One Blu-ray™ also features perfect hi-def picture and perfect hi-def sound.
Two (2) winners will each receive Blu-ray copies of Grimm: Season One
- Follow our Twitter Page and post the following text to your Twitter page:
I Entered the @NBCGrimm Season One Blu-ray Giveaway @DailyBLAM http://tinyurl.com/c2afopp
- Leave a comment in the section below with a link to your Twitter page to verify your entry
* Sweepstakes begins today, Monday, August 6th, and ends Friday, August 10th, 2012. Winners will be contacted immediately after the Sweepstakes ends. If a winner fails to claim their prize within three days of notification it will be awarded to a randomly selected entry.
* Only one entry per registered account holder over the age of eighteen (18) will be accepted.
* Open to members from the United States and Canada