GIVEAWAY: COURRIER 'Cathedrals of Color' Album Prize Pack
Published: February 26, 2013 - 1:52pm
Enter now for your chance to win a copy of Courrier's new album 'Cathedrals of Color' which will be available March 12th. You can also win a prize pack including a poster and T-shirt. The band's new single Inch of Rope is now available on iTunes.
Austin based alt-rock group Courrier have just released a new single on iTunes. "Inch of Rope" is featured on the band's forthcoming sophomore album Cathedrals of Color, which is available March 12th. Fans can stream "Inch of Rope" here.
Courrier has been featured on CW's Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, 90210, as well as ABC Family's Jane by Design and Pretty Little Liars. After their national television debut on The Vampire Diaries, Courrier's emotional anthem "Between" raced up the iTunes alternative chart peaking at #52.
The record was produced by Tim Palmer (U2, Pearl Jam) and features the top 50 radio single "Love is a Fire". For an inside look at the making of the new album and to get acquainted with the band, watch a behind the scenes webisode below.
One winner will each each receive one of the following prizes:
- One (1) CD Copy of Courrier - 'Cathedrals of Color'
- One (1) Poster
- One (1) T-Shirt (your choice of size)
1) Follow our Twitter Page and post the following text onto yours:
2) Leave a comment in the section below with a link to your Twitter page to verify your entry
*Sweepstakes begins today February 26th, 2013 and ends March 1st, 2013. Winner will be contacted immediately after the Sweepstakes ends by @KevenSkinner. If the winner fails to claim confirm their prize, it will be awarded to a randomly selected entry.
* Only one entry per registered account holder over the age of eighteen (18) will be accepted.
* Open only to US and Canada members.