- Legendary Musician & Pop Culture Icon Prince Dies at 57
- Former WWE Superstar Joan 'Chyna' Laurer Found Dead at 45
- Popular Williamsburg Bklyn Bar CROWN VIC Closing
- Coachella 2016: 50 Best Crowd, Band & Style Photos
- MTV Movie Awards 2016: Watch the Most Talked About Moments
- Rapper/High School Dropout B.O.B. Starts Twitter Frenzy Over "Flat Earth" Conspiracy
- #OscarsSoWhite: Why The Fuss Matters
- DIE HARD, HARRY POTTER Actor Alan Rickman Dies at 69
Three Crazy New TV Spots for Director Martin Scorsese's Stock Market Drama THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
Published: December 6, 2013 - 9:04am
Revered filmmaker Martin Scorsese directs the story of New York stockbroker Jordan Belfort (DiCaprio) whose life goes from penny stocks and righteousness to IPOs and a life of corruption in the late 80s.
By day he made thousands of dollars a minute. By night he spent it as fast as he could, on drugs, sex, and international globe-trotting. From the binge that sank a 170-foot motor yacht, crashed a Gulfstream jet, and ran up a $700,000 hotel tab, to the wife and kids who waited for him at home, and the fast-talking, hard-partying young stockbrokers who called him king and did his bidding, here, in his own inimitable words, is the story of the ill-fated genius they called . . .THE WOLF OF WALL STREET
Directed by Scorsese off a screenplay by Terence Winter, The Wolf of Wall Street stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie, Matthew McConaughey, Jon Favreau, Kyle Chandler, Rob Reiner, Jean Dujardin, Pj Byrne and Kenneth Choi and is scheduled for theatrical release on December 25th, 2013.