- Legendary Musician & Pop Culture Icon Prince Dies at 57
- Former WWE Superstar Joan 'Chyna' Laurer Found Dead at 45
- Popular Williamsburg Bklyn Bar CROWN VIC Closing
- Coachella 2016: 50 Best Crowd, Band & Style Photos
- MTV Movie Awards 2016: Watch the Most Talked About Moments
- Rapper/High School Dropout B.O.B. Starts Twitter Frenzy Over "Flat Earth" Conspiracy
- #OscarsSoWhite: Why The Fuss Matters
- DIE HARD, HARRY POTTER Actor Alan Rickman Dies at 69
First Annual WarriorFest in NYC Celebrates the 35th Anniversary of the Cult Classic Film THE WARRIORS
Published: January 28, 2014 - 8:24am
On Saturday February 8th at Le Poisson Rouge, Rocks Off is proud to host the first annual WarriorFest, paying tribute to NYC's most iconic cult film The Warriors. Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the groundbreaking film that has captivated multiple generations with it's street smart characters and violent action - in the city where it was all created. Grab your gang of friends and come watch a special screening of this cult classic at Poisson Rouge in Greenwich Village.
The night will be hosted by NYC punk rock icon John Joseph (of the Cro-Mags) and will feature a special Q+A with Apache Ramos (of the movie's gang The Orphans) and other stars of the film. DJ Small Change will be spinning tunes from and inspired by the epic film soundtrack before and after the movie plays.
Giveaways will be taking place throughout the night including copies of The Warriors Movie Soundtrack courtesy of LaLa Land records, free drinks to those who represent the best dressed members of the film's gangs and other prizes.
WarriorFest - A 35th Anniversary Celebration of The Warriors will take place on Saturday, Feburary 8th at (le) Poisson Rouge located at 158 Bleecker St, New York, NY 10012.
Doors at 6pm, the event starts at 7pm. For more Info and to buy tickets visit: http://rocksoff.com/shows/2839